How To Lose Weight Fast For Teens
How To Lose Weight Fast For Teens
How to lose weight naturally fast for teens? A weight-loss diet plan is a need of the dying hour as obesity has hit hard all and sundry, right from eighteen to eighty. And this has worried all the physicians and doctors the most. The youths are being the greatest victims of this obesity. In our modern age of pace and urban luxury, when our dependence on ‘two-minutes’ fast-foods and junk foods is constantly on an increase, we are becoming daily victims of obesity, high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes and above all an ill-health. This over-weight has certainly been a burden for the youths of our society, both literally and otherwise. This gradual increase in our body fat is constantly worrying all and sundry as it affects the overall physique both internally and externally. This unhealthy condition due to the consumption of unhealthy foods is coupled with the constant work pressure that is always on the increase and they need the best diet plan for teenage. But thanks to the several awareness programs, best teenage weight loss programs, TV shows, and newspaper articles, people have started trying to be a little conscious and cautious about their overall health, fitness, obesity and daily food consumption. A hard rough dry diet needs to be coupled up with a good amount of cardio exercises in the gym. But in the case of teens, they are not able to do the tough exercises they can do the best exercise for teenage at home.
[su_note note_color=”#8ff2ff” text_color=”#333333″]
Here some tips for how to lose weight naturally fast for teens:
- While many dreams of a perfect ‘V-cut’, some are happy with a healthy physique and an inner fitness. But whatever be the ultimate destination, the first and foremost priority has to be the same- losing weight.
- Because without this primary stage, the body cannot be revived to a natural, balanced stage of its own. But it is never a touch-stone method. Yet losing weight in a week is possible.
- But it is one of the toughest challenges under the sun. If this robust routine can be maintained 24*7, then losing weight even in a week is possible. So, here we will be discussing these in two consecutive sections, namely- A. The Foods and best diet plan for teenage & B. The best exercise for teenage at home.
- There are some basic guidelines that one can follow. And these rules are very scientific and systematic. So what we need to do at first is to have a basic knowledge of the components of each and every food that we usually have and also a clear idea about what our body needs.
- Then only we will come to know that there are many deficiencies in terms of the necessary proteins, carbohydrates, and minerals in our body. Either we infuse these excessively into our body or there remains a lack in our food selection. So we need to be very much wise in the case of our daily meal selections.
How to lose weight fast for teens? Generally, all foods comprise three basic components, irrespective of their nature. These are, as we all know, Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats and these are the best diet plan for teenage. And all these three elements have both sides i.e Good protein& Bad Protein, Good carbohydrates & Bad carbohydrates, Good fats & bad fats. Now let’s go through the list of foods under all of these three categories:
Calorie Distribution for a Beginner should be followed like this:
Carbohydrates: 50% – 55%
Fat: 10% – 15%
- Lean red meat
- Chicken (no skin)
- Low-fat dairy
- Sweet potatoes
- Brown rice
- Whole-grain products
- Veggies (these are fibrous carbs)
- Cold-water fish
- Low-fat cheeses
- Sunflower seeds
- Peanut butter
- Olive oil
- Canola oil
- Safflower oil
Now let’s come straight to the point, where we are going to discuss the proper diet chart, the timings of the meals and of course the quantity of it. But before that, we must know the thumb rule of a proper diet. If you want to lose weight scientifically, with no harm in the long run or no after effect, then remember these rules:
- Never skip a meal.
- Have your meals a good number of times a day and with regular intervals.
- Never fill your stomach fully.
- Sustain more on water, fruits, and vegetables.
- The best exercise for teenage at home.
Now, in case of a serious weight loss diet plan, you need four proper meals a day. And that goes like this-
[su_note note_color=”#ffe3fa” text_color=”#333333″]
You can start your morning with a full bowl of oatmeal and this is under the best diet plan for teenage. You can mix it with dry fruits, almonds, a teaspoon of honey and milk. And do your breakfast to the fullest. It is the most important meal of the day.
If you stay at home at noon that is good. But if you stay outside, then that is even better. While staying home, you can have a small cup of rice along with a bowl of fresh veggies. You can also add a small chunk of fish (100gram) to it. And if you stay outside, you better carry your tiffin from home. You can have 3-4 slices of brown bread accompanied by a little amount of peanut butter. And to balance the protein quotient, you can add up two egg whites.
This is the best time to have a stomach full of seasonal fruits. And have it in a pretty good amount. And in the latter part of the afternoon or earlier part of the evening, you can go for a cup of fresh green tea with one tablespoon of nuts or so and this is the best teenage weight loss programs.
We all know that dinner should be healthy and light. But you can never afford to miss out on any portion of protein, required for your body. So, a big bowl of home-made hot chicken soup will be a good response to your taste buds and appetizer. This stew must be full of fresh veggies like carrots and beans and this is the best teenage weight loss programs.
NOTE: For teenagers, there is an added benefit that can be the most effective for teenagers. They can add a good amount of best exercise for teenage at home to their daily routine.
Cardio, cardio, and cardio- that is all one needs to lose weight. We can provide you with a list of cardio exercises-
1. Biking/ Cycling: 10-15 minutes
2. Trade mill: 10 minutes
3. Jumping jack: 3 sets
4. Planks: 1 minute/3 set
5. Ball squat: 15times /3 sets
6.Bench press: 10 times/3 sets