Diet Plan To Weight Loss For Beginners
Diet Plan To Weight Loss For Beginners
Sound health is the key to a good piece of mind. In our modern age of pace and urban luxury, when our dependence on ‘two-minutes’ fast-foods and junk foods is constantly on an increase, we are becoming daily victims of obesity, high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes and above all an ill-health. So, all we beginners need is a diet plan to weight loss for beginners. Statistics might assure you about the increase in the individual life span, but it never talks about the quality of one’s life. The quality of life spending is something that depends on how healthy you are, how active you are and at last but not least, how much fit you are. The best foods for weight loss play an important role to keep you fit and healthy. But thanks to the several awareness programs, TV shows, and newspaper articles, people have started trying to be a little conscious and cautious about their overall health, fitness, obesity and daily food consumption, an Indian diet plan for weight loss. But it is never a touch-stone method. We all dream to wake up one fine morning with 5kg of belly fat deduced from our body so that we can again go for all those tantalizing junk foods and gobble them up with no effect on our body. But this is far from reality. A quick weight loss diet plan always demands a thorough method of immense dedication. Females are more concern than males about their diet so they always search for the best fat loss diet plan for females.
Obesity has been putting a threat to everyone right from eighteen to eighty. And it is affecting the youth of our society. This unhealthy condition due to the consumption of unhealthy foods is coupled with the constant work pressure that is always on the increase. So, there are some basic guidelines that one can follow. So what we need to do at first is to have a basic knowledge of the components of each and every food that we usually have and also a clear idea about what our body needs. Then only we will come to know that there are many deficiencies in terms of the necessary proteins, carbohydrates, and minerals in our body. Either we infuse these excessively into our body or there remains a lack in our food selection. So we need to be very much wise in the case of our daily meal selections.
[su_note note_color=”#8ff2ff” text_color=”#333333″]
Some tips to make a diet plan to weight loss for beginners:
Let us have a look at the basic components and nutritious values of our foods. And we should also know how much calories we do need that can decide a balanced diet for us in our weight loss program:
- One thing that we all must know is that we all have different calorie requirements according to our height and weight. The body metabolism is decided according to this individual intake of calories. And this metabolism is the deciding factor in losing weight.
- To get a proper BMR (Basic metabolic rate) we need to do a proper diet. And a proper Indian diet plan for weight loss does not only mean the quantity and quality of the food taken, but also the individual biological clock. Food should be consumed at a regular interval with no skip.
- Skipping a meal is a hindrance than a help in a weight loss program. And at last but not the least, a proper way of calories’ burning is very important. Be it a half an hour walk or swimming or cycling or some basic cardio exercises, burning of calories is a must.
- A perfect diet plan balances this relationship between food consumption and regular exercise. A perfect diet will provide you with ample energy to burn it, but never fatigue. So a basic knowledge of your diet is very important. But this diet chart is never a constant thing.
- Height, weight, age are the main deciding factors that do function here. But there is a basic plan that can go with all. This is a much more generalized version of a diet chart. We will come up with different other charts (time and age-specific) later on, in other articles.
Generally, all the best foods for weight loss comprise three basic components, irrespective of their nature. These are, as we all know, Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats and these come under the Indian diet plan for weight loss and all these three elements have both sides i.e Good protein& Bad Protein, Good carbohydrates & Bad carbohydrates, Good fats & bad fats. Now let’s go through the list of foods and some quick weight loss diet plan under all of these three categories:
Calorie Distribution for a Beginner should be followed like this:
Carbohydrates: 50% – 55%
Fat: 10% – 15%
- Lean red meat
- Chicken (no skin)
- Low-fat dairy
- Sweet potatoes
- Brown rice
- Whole-grain products
- Veggies (these are fibrous carbs)
- Cold-water fish
- Low-fat cheeses
- Sunflower seeds
- Peanut butter
- Olive oil
- Canola oil
- Safflower oil
Now let’s come straight to the point, where we are going to discuss the proper and quick weight loss diet plan and chart, the timings of the meals and of course the quantity of it. But before that, we must know the thumb rule of a proper diet. If you want to lose weight scientifically, with no harm in the long run or no after effect, then remember these four rules:
- Never skip a meal.
- Have your meals a good number of times a day and with regular intervals.
- Never fill your stomach fully.
- Sustain more on water, fruits, and vegetables.
Now, in case of a serious weight loss diet plan, you need four proper meals a day. And that goes like this-
[su_note note_color=”#ffe3fa” text_color=”#333333″]
You can start your morning with a full bowl of oatmeal and this is the best foods for weight loss. You can mix it with dry fruits, almonds, a teaspoon of honey and milk. And do your breakfast to the fullest. It is the most important meal of the day.
If you stay at home at noon that is good. But if you stay outside, then that is even better. While staying home, you can have a small cup of rice along with a bowl of fresh veggies. You can also add a small chunk of fish (100gram) to it. And if you stay outside, you better carry your tiffin from home. You can have 3-4 slices of brown bread accompanied by a little amount of peanut butter. And to balance the protein quotient, you can add up two egg whites and it is the best fat loss diet plan for females.
This is the best time to have a stomach full of seasonal fruits. And have it in a pretty good amount. And in the latter part of the afternoon or earlier part of the evening, you can go for a cup of fresh green tea with one tablespoon of nuts or so.
We all know that dinner should be healthy and light. But you can never afford to miss out on any portion of protein, required for your body. So, a big bowl of home-made hot chicken soup will be a good response to your taste buds and appetizer. This stew must be full of fresh veggies like carrots and beans and it is the best fat loss diet plan for females.[/su_note]
You always have to do a good amount of cardio and freehand exercises along with this diet plan and the best foods for weight loss. And do check your weight on a regular basis. That will certainly help in attaining your mission of losing weight. At last but not least a good amount of walking, jogging, and swimming can do a benefit to you.